Programmable Coffee makers make your life a lot easier because you can set them in advance to be ready with your morning coffee when you wake up. However, they are usually a bit pricey and may set you back a few hundred bucks!
Luckily, there are some options with programmable features that are surprisingly efficient and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg to get one.
In today’s article, you’ll find reviews of some of the best options, so you can pick the best cheap programmable coffee maker for you. So without further ado, let’s dive in!
If you’re in a rush, here are our top picks:
Top 5 Affordable Coffee Makers with Programmable Features on the Market
To make the search process easier for you, here’s a list of the best programmable coffee makers that are available for inexpensive prices!
- ☕Keep Your Coffee Hot: Hotter brewing design ensure your coffee hot when brewing. Also The Hot Preservation function keep your coffee hot all the day for coffee lover. You can enjoy a hot cup of coffee whenever you want. The adjustable hot plate(temperature option) allow your coffee keep a temperature you like.
- ☕Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability: You set up time option before sleeping that you can enjoy the hot coffee immediately when you wake up. Brew strength control feature that you can select bold or regualer coffee flavor, meet your different style.
- ☕Keep Coffee Maker Clean: You can use the automatic self cleaning function to clean the inside of the electric coffee machine. Keep the machine clean, stay your healthy.
- ☕User-Friendly Design: The smart coffee maker built in LCD light screen, you can brew your coffee in dark place. Features an auto-off function, allowing the drip coffee maker to turn off after 1 minute inactivity to preserve battery life.
- ☕BPA-Free Plastic & SUS 304 Stainless Steel: Material safety with handle achieve easy and economical operation; perfect size for household use and easy-view water window
Cuisinart is one of the best kitchen appliance providers in the world with a wide variety of successful products, such as the Perfectemp Coffee Maker.
The device is available in a wide range of color options to suit the kitchen style. It’s also a fairly compact coffee maker despite being able to brew up to 14 cups of coffee with a single click.
The programmability of this device makes it a perfect pick for this category. With the Perfectemp, you can set the machine to brew coffee automatically at certain times of the day.
You can also program it to keep the carafe warm for an extended period of time, reaching up to 4 hours.
Moreover, the coffee maker features an exceptionally easy system to clean itself automatically. This helps in keeping the kitchen clean and saves you the hassle of standing there and cleaning it by yourself.
- Can be programmed to make coffee 24 hours in advance
- Fully automatic coffee maker with self-cleaning features
- Available in a variety of colors
- Large serving capacity
- Can get a bit messy while filling up the reservoir with water
- ENJOY HOTTER COFFEE: Expert coffee-making technology will allow you to ensure your coffee temperature is perfect without sacrificing flavor or quality
- BREW STRENGTH CONTROL: Select regular or bold coffee flavor to perfectly match your coffee taste preference
- FULLY AUTOMATIC COFFEE BREWER: 24-hour programmability with 1–4 cup settings, auto-off functionality—0-4 hours—and optional ready alert tone
- 14-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Includes decorative stainless-steel handle with matching stainless-steel body to perfectly pair with your kitchen appliances
- FILL WITH EASE: Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling and Cuisinart’s trademarked Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Bonsenkitchen coffee maker is another coffee maker that also allows you to fully program different aspects of your coffee.
First, it has a programmability setting that allows you to set your coffee to be brewed in up to 24 hours in advance.
Additionally, the machine also cleans itself automatically with a push of a button to save both time and effort.
All these features can be monitored and adjusted through an LCD screen with backlight, which helps you control the machine even in low light settings.
- Durable stainless steel body
- Cleans itself with a push of a button
- Features a backlit LCD screen for settings monitoring
- The buttons are a bit hard to click
If you like to adjust the grind size of your coffee beans, you should consider this coffee maker from Sboly.
In addition to being affordable and highly programmable, it also comes with a built-in grinder to allow you to brew freshly ground coffee for the optimum taste!
The machine is programmed so that you can schedule it to prepare coffee whenever you want, so you can always enjoy your morning coffee as soon as you wake up!
What’s great about this machine is that it’s pretty quick. It can prepare your cup of coffee in less than 5 minutes
- Comes with a built-in grinder
- Features a programmable auto-start cycle
- Various brewing options
- Doesn’t have an option to stay warm
- Classic or Rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths
- Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee
- Wake up to hot coffee. 24-hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance
- Keep coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling. Dishwasher-safe parts: Yes
The Ninja CE251 is one most affordable coffee brewers with programmable features and settings to make it an excellent purchase for budget buyers.
Similar to the Cuisinart Perfectemp, this one also has a scheduling cycle that allows you to set the time of coffee brewing for up to a full day in advance.
The coffee maker also has an adjustable warming plate to keep the coffee warm for up to 4 hours with a 2-hour auto-shutoff timer.
You can also adjust the settings on the LCD screen to choose between mild, medium, and strong coffee!
- Ideal for buyers on a strict budget
- Stays warm for up to 4 hours after brewing
- Removable water reservoir for easier refills
- The machine doesn’t pause dripping when the carafe is removed
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- ENJOY MULTIPLE BEVERAGE SIZES: Our hot water button allows you to create your ideal size of coffee, hot cocoa, tea, or soup with cup-size settings ranging from 4-12 ounces – this machine includes HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup for either ground coffee or tea
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY SETTINGS: Designed with superior functionality in mind boasting features such as an auto on/off switch, adjustable temperature control settings, and auto-rinse to instantly clean inside your brew chamber
- SIMPLIFY YOUR MORNING: Removable 72-ounce water reservoir and removable drip tray for travel mug compatibility
- DURABLE FILTERS: Reusable coffee filter included and built-in charcoal water filter
Last but not least, if you’re looking for an excellent personal coffee maker that can give the high-end models a run for their money, consider the SS-10P1 Premium coffee maker from Cuisinart.
One of the most characteristic aspects of this coffee maker is that it comes with a large screen to monitor your programs and modes.
The first mode is the simple brew, which allows you to prepare coffee in different cup sizes and various brew intensities according to your liking.
It also has a rinse option. In addition to cleaning the interior of the coffee maker after use, it can also be used between brews for different people with different tastes in coffee for the maximum taste accuracy!
- Features a huge LCD screen
- Can be programmed to brew coffee as well as tea and cocoa
- Large capacity reservoir for fewer refills
- Make only one cup of coffee per serving
What to Look for While Buying a Programmable Coffee Maker
Here are some essential features that you should look for in a programmable coffee maker:
- Delayed/scheduled brewing: allows you to schedule the coffee preparation hours in advance
- Pause on carafe removal: a handy feature to prevent dripping and mess while pouring
- Warming trays: allows the coffee to stay warm after brewing for up to 4 to 5 hours
- Auto shut-off: a safety feature that shuts the machine off after a certain time to prevent issues and save on electricity bills.
There are many great programmable coffee makers on the market that are available for an affordable price.
However, the Cuisinart DCC-3200P1 Perfectemp is our recommendation for the best cheap programmable coffee maker out there. It packs all the necessary features, such as delayed brewing and warming tray, without costing you a lot of money.
But if you’re looking for even more value for your money, you may want to give the Sboly Grind and Brew Automatic Coffee Machine a try. It comes with a built-in grinder, so you can also choose the ideal grind size for your coffee!