There’s something to love about nugget ice cubes. Many restaurants use them, and for some reason, they’re more desirable than traditional ice cube styles. Now you can, if you crave that nugget ice that you can get at restaurants at home.
Investing in a countertop nugget ice maker is the perfect solution! They’re designed to fit on your counter, and you can have fresh, nugget ice cubes every day, whenever you want.
At a glance
Check out our top three choices for the best countertop nugget ice makers on the market now.
- NUGGET ICE TYPE - EUHOMY nugget ice is a customized style of ice for people who like to chew on your ice. The softer airy ice makes you enjoy chewing without hurting your teeth. Soft nugget ice can absorb the drink's flavor and bring you fantastic taste. When you desire a cold drink in summer, due to its unique size, nugget shape ice can fill the entire glass and cool the drink faster.
- HIGH-QUALITY ICE - It only takes 15-18 minutes to get the first set of ice from the ice maker. Combined with the water system, the nugget ice maker can work the entire day and produce 26-30lbs of ice, meeting the demand for various occasions. In addition, nuggets ice are great for dispensing and scooping compared to a regular ice cube that easily slides off.
- TWO WAYS WATER REFILL - We provide an auto water refill function for the nugget ice maker countertop in addition to manually adding water. Instead of wasting time adding water frequently, just simply connect the machine to your water system at home, and you'll have plenty of ice to use every day !
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING - The ice machine provides the self-cleaning function to prevent limescale and odors. Simply press the ice maker's "Clean" button for more than 3 seconds to enter the "Self Cleaning Program" before making the first ice. We recommend that you regularly clean the nugget ice machine.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY & GIFT-PACKAGE- Euhomy offers a 12-month warranty and 24h support for ice makers. Moreover, the well-designed package of sonic ice makers can be a choice if you need to buy gifts. By the way, we are happy to answer any further questions you may have.
One of the best countertop nugget ice makers you can buy is this one by Euhomy. It’s a slim countertop ice maker that can produce 26 lbs of nugget ice in 24 hours. While it can make 26 lbs in a day, the storage bin can hold roughly 3.3 lbs of ice at a time.
This capacity size should be plenty for the average household or smaller office space. Once the ice storage bin reaches capacity, it will stop until you remove the ice and hit the start button again. This helps prevent too much ice from melting and damaging your ice maker.
People love how quiet the ice maker is in comparison to others on the market. You no longer have to hear a noisy ice maker every time you enter your kitchen. Another fan favorite feature of this machine is that it is self-cleaning and is finished in only five minutes.
You can choose if you prefer to manually add water into the tank or set it up to add more water when needed automatically. You can choose a silver or black version, which is something not a lot of manufacturers offer. This helps you pick the best one to match your kitchen or office space.
- It comes in silver and black
- Produces 26 lbs in 24 hours
- Manual or automatic water
- Self cleans in five minutes
- Designed to mimic Sonic ice
- You only get a 12-month warranty compared to longer option from other manufacturers
- QUICK CONTINUOUS ICE MAKING: Our ice maker is equipped with a powerful compressor but operates with low noise. After pressing the ICE/CLEAN button, the ice machine began to drop ice continuously after 10 minutes. Keeping the water tank full(capacity of 2.4L), it can produce 44lbs of nugget ice in 24hrs. Your family will never run out of fresh ice cubes.
- CHEWABLE NUGGET ICE: Kismile nugget ice maker makes crushed, chewable ice, unlike those hard ice cubes, crushed nugget ice is made to cool down drinks faster and provide crunchy chewable joy. Now you don't have to drive to the store to get crushed ice, you can have it directly from your countertop whenever you like!
- EASY TO USE: The ice maker machine is equipped with a smart LCD panel. Any function can be solved in the Self-explanatory control panel: 1-24H timing, ice full reminder, water shortage reminder, self-cleaning. The visible window allows you to monitor the ice making process at any time without opening.
- SELF-CLEANING FUNCTION: Don't worry about how to clean your ice machine maker. Our countertop ice maker equipped with the self-cleaning fuction.You only need to add water to the tank and long-press the ICE/CLEAN button for 5s to start auto-clean. This function makes cleaning a breeze and greatly simplifies daily maintenance.
- COMPACT PORTABLE SIZE: The portable ice maker measures 9.4*13.2*15.3inches. The compact size makes it very easy to carry. The ice maker countertop comes with an ice basket and ice scoop for easy ice storage. Ideal choice for Kitchen/Living room/Bedroom/Office/Party. Enjoy the cold and cool ice cubes anytime.
If the Euhomy nugget countertop ice maker isn’t immediately calling your name, our runner-up by Kismile may be the one for you. It looks slimmer than our best overall pick, but it can make more than the Euhomy with 44 lbs per day when continuously running.
This ice maker comes with an LCD screen that makes starting, stopping, cleaning, and adjusting the settings on the device incredibly easy. You’ll love having an ice maker that can clean itself in under five minutes.
This Kismile ice maker is easy to transport if you need to bring it outside, on a trip, or whenever you’re moving houses. It’s great when you need ice in a pinch because you can have your first round of nugget ice cubes in 10 minutes.
It has a decent-sized water tank for the size of the ice maker. It can hold 2.4 liters, meaning you don’t need to refill it as often as ice makers with a smaller tank. You’ll love looking through the transparent lid to see all the beautiful nugget ice ready for you to use in your drinks or munch on.
- Larger production rate
- Easy to transport
- Ice only takes 10 minutes to make
- Easy to use LCD screen
- You have to manually fill the 2.4-liter water tank
- Soft, Crunchy Nugget Ice In Minutes - Keep cool drinks flowing with ice on demand from the Mueller countertop ice maker machine. Favored by bartenders and restaurants for flavor absorbing ability, the crunchy nugget-shaped ice will keep you chilled and refreshed with up to 30lbs of ice per day. Portable to where you need, simply plug in and fill with water with no plumbing required, or else connect to a water supply for fully automated ice making.
- Auto Features - Using infrared sensing technology, the energy-saving ice maker machine will stop automatically when it senses the ice basket is full, or when water is low. For maximum water efficiency, unused ice will slowly melt into the reservoir, and ice production will restart automatically so fresh ice is always on hand.
- Easily Remove and Serve Ice - The ultra-insulated ice maker keeps your ice colder for longer in the 4.4lbs capacity ice basket. Monitor your ice through the large viewing window and open at any time to remove the basket, or else scoop directly with the handy ice scoop to make serving easy and hygienic. Give your drink the ice it deserves!
- Self-Cleaning Function – Crafted with a durable stainless steel finish and food-grade materials, this sleek looking ice maker countertop will keep up with the demands of frequent use. Use the self-cleaning function to keep your ice cube maker’s interior hygienic and running efficiently for years to come. The convenient drainage valve lets you easily empty after use as well. Measures a compact 17.6 D x 9.7 W x 16.9 H inches.
- Superior Quality With Mueller - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, the Mueller Nugget Ice Maker has all the best features for a great price. Of our three suggestions, it has the largest water tank at 2.8 liters. This means you’ll spend a lot less time refilling the water tank.
With this countertop ice maker, you’ll be able to have 26 lbs of nugget ice every 24 hours if you’re constantly going through it. Even though it’s unlikely that you’ll use this much every day, it can store up to 4.4 lbs of ice at a time.
The Mueller ice maker is easy to use, but if you ever have any questions or concerns about the product, they offer 24/7 customer support by phone. This is a feature that not all companies offer, but a great one to have. It has a button interface rather than an LCD screen, but it’s still easy to use.
No one likes to have more things to clean, so you can utilize the self-cleaning function with this ice maker. You have to press a button, and your ice maker will begin cleaning. It should be finished in minutes, and then you can get back to making perfect nugget ice.
- 2.8-liter water tank
- 4.4 lbs ice storage
- 24/7 live telephone support staff
- Drain valve included
- Button interface
Whenever you buy anything new, whether it’s for your kitchen, bedroom, living room, or something else, there are things you’ll need to think about. These are the main things to consider before buying a countertop nugget ice maker.
Looking at the size of the countertop ice maker you’re interested in and comparing it to your available counter space is vital before purchasing one. You don’t want an ice maker that takes up so much space that you don’t have room for cooking or other appliances.
Each ice maker will produce its own specified amount of ice per day. Knowing how much each one can make may play a factor in your final choice.
Going along with how much ice the maker produces every day, you’ll want to factor in the storage bin. You don’t want a huge storage bin that holds more than you can use before it melts. Our three picks have varying storage bin sizes, so you’ll need to evaluate how much ice you need or want before purchasing.