Some of us simply can’t start our day without the perfect cup of coffee. And while there are many coffee machines designed for home use, you may prefer the luxury of a commercial one instead.
However, picking the best commercial coffee maker for home use might be tricky. For this reason, we’ve put together this guide to help you choose the right machine for your needs.
Now, let’s take a look at our top candidates.
If you’re in a hurry, here are our top picks:
Our Favorite 4 Best Commercial Coffee Makers for Home Use
Hopefully, you’re likely to find the perfect match from the following list.
- FRESH ESPRESSO FOR EVERY CUP: The professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY: A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- CONSISTENT BREWING EVERY TIME: Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And you can customize the settings to ensure its always just the way you like it.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND HANDLE: The compact, extractable brew unit is not only easy to clean, it self-adjusts for one or two shots of espresso.
- DELICIOUS CAPPUCCINO AND LATTE: The adjustable manual Cappuccino System mixes steam and milk to create the thickest, longest-lasting foam for your cappuccino. And it’s easy to adjust the levels to prepare a creamy latte, macchiato or flat white.
Let’s start our list with this magnificent machine by the well-known brand De’Longhi. If you’re looking for performance, longevity, and durability, you’ve come to the right place.
This machine comes with an 8.8-oz container to satisfy your family’s love for coffee. With its stainless steel housing and sleek design, it should be the perfect addition to your kitchen counter.
You’ll also probably admire that it has a professional burr grinder, which should give you the freshest coffee taste. It comes with fixed brewing times to ensure the high quality of your coffee with each cup.
Besides, you’ll find an adjustable manual cappuccino system, which allows you to create your favorite version of this delicious coffee.
While this super machine might be a bit expensive, we’re certain that its incredible features are worth it.
- Easy to use with its automatic settings
- Includes a patented cappuccino system
- Easy to clean
- Strong stainless steel body
- A pricey choice
- Enjoy 4 coffees at your fingertips, makes espresso, hot water, coffee, Americano, Espresso Lungo
- Intuitive touch display, frequency: 60 hertz
- Adjust aroma strength and quantity
- 12-step grinder adjustment
- Aroma seal keep your beans fresh for longer
Here’s another option that might capture your attention. If you’re more of an espresso person, you should consider buying this coffee maker by Phillips.
With its easy-to-use control panel and touch display, it can be your best friend in the morning when you’re not still fully awake!
This Phillips coffee maker also comes with an aroma seal to keep your beans as fresh as possible. Furthermore, it’s capable of producing up to 5,000 cups without descaling because it uses AquaClean filters.
Lastly, a lot of people admired the fact that its brew group is removable, which makes the machine much easier to clean.
- Great for making several types of coffee
- Durable build
- Easy to control
- Comes with an aroma seal
- Utilizes the AquaClean technology
- Simple to clean
- Several uses commented that it automatically shuts off pretty quickly
- Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the k150 commercial coffee maker delivers beverages everyone will love
- Touch screen interface: Full color touch screen with adjustable brew temperature, programmable auto on/off settings, and you can walk through brewing instructions in three different languages
- Pour over water reservoir: Go big with the k150 with a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Faster brewer speed
- Five brew sizes: choose from five different brew sizes: 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce, 10 ounce, or 12 ounce From strong to milder brewed beverages; Because tastes differ
- Removable drip tray: The drip tray is designed for easy cleanup and versatility; It slides out of the way to accommodate travel mugs; Plus, it's dishwasher safe
Keurig has been on the market for years for its trustworthy products and awesome performance. This coffee maker is no exception.
Even better, this machine can be the perfect match if you’re on a tighter budget.
It comes with a foolproof touchscreen interface that anyone should find easy to control. Plus, the brewing instructions are available in 3 different languages to entertain your inner linguist.
You can also adjust the brewing temperature according to your preferences. Not just that, this machine supports 5 cup sizes to match each family member’s needs.
Lastly, the removable drip tray is another convenient option. It’s easy to clean up and dishwasher safe.
- Straightforward interface and controls
- 5 brew sizes available
- Sturdy build
- Removable drip tray
- Mid-tier price
- Some people complained that it’s slower than other Keurig models
- A Certified Crowd Pleaser: Serving a quick freshly brewed coffee for a meeting or large gatherings was made easy. The Zulay Coffee Urn is a heavy-duty double layer coffee maker that is made of stainless steel and has a concealed heating element system that keeps the water insulated for a very long time. It has a two-way easy pour faucet that allows a single cup or continuous pouring. Easy to fill, easy to set up, and can serve up to 100 cups of coffee.
- Heavy-Duty Design: Constructed with double-wall insulator with a 0.38mm thick 430 stainless steel outer layer and a 0.4mm thick 304 stainless steel inner layer that is both engineered in retaining the heat longer than single wall models. It has cool to touch handles which makes it easy to carry and a simple twist-lock lid that helps lessen accidental spillage. Features 120 Voltz American plug and consumes 1500watt when the heat is on and 120watt on keep-warm mode.
- 100 Coffee Cup Capacity: If you regularly make coffee for large groups of people, then it’s time to consider investing in a functional coffee urn that will surely add a classy and professional touch to your venue. Can brew one cup per minute speed up to 100 5oz cups. Designed with a coffee-level-viewing window function, it’s easy for you to know when it’s time for another refill. Includes an easy-to-read “heat and keep-warm” indicator light that illuminates whenever coffee is ready to serve.
- Ideal For Large Gatherings: This economical thermal urn is best suited for commercial settings. It’s perfectly elegant for brunch or a dessert table at a party that keeps your coffee or tea hot and fresh all the time. Perfect for offices, meeting rooms, lounges, cafes, hotels, outdoor picnics, Shabbat, wedding celebrations, and other large gatherings. Perfect for tea, hot chocolate, or any other hot drink.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our coffee urn and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
Looking for a budget-friendly option? This commercial coffee urn by Zulay might be just right for you. You can join us while we appreciate its cool features.
For starters, it’s made of heavy-duty, double-layer stainless steel to keep you company for years. Because of its admirable large size, you can count on it in large family gatherings.
It can serve up to 100 cups of coffee at a time, using a two-way faucet to deliver your favorite beverage. In addition, you can adjust it to allow single-cup or continuous pouring.
This coffee urn also includes a coffee-level-viewing window so that you’ll never run out of coffee.
For all these qualities, a lot of people couldn’t help but fall in love with this machine. Most importantly, they liked how it has value for the price.
- Easy to use
- Perfect for large groups
- Heavy-duty design
- Supports both single-cup and continuous pouring
- Tends to produce some low noise while brewing
How to Pick the Right Commercial Coffee Maker for Home Use
Now that you’ve taken a glance at our best options, you may be hesitant as to which one to pick. Therefore, we’ve decided to include this list of things to consider before making your purchase.
The first thing you need to figure out is the type of coffee machine you should get. Some have automatic controls that should be easy for anyone to use. Others require some background brewing knowledge.
Also, some machines come with built-in brewing programs, yet they allow you to adjust their settings to match your preferences.
Thus, before picking a coffee maker, you should know if it’s manual, semi-automatic, or fully-automatic.
Size is another factor you should keep in mind to buy the perfect coffee machine. Some machines are incredibly bulky and might take a lot of counter space. Other coffee makers have compact sizes.
Therefore, you should steal a peek at the machine dimensions and see if it’ll fit comfortably in your kitchen.
Several coffee machine features can change the rules of the game.
For instance, you’ll most likely adore the frothing function if you’re a cappuccino lover. Another feature that you might find handy is the ability to switch from single-cup to continuous pouring.
Of course, there’s a multitude of amazing coffee machine features out there. So, before you make your decision, you should determine which distinctive quality will suit your needs.
What’s the best commercial coffee maker for home use? Hopefully, after reading this article, you should be able to answer that question with confidence.
As for us, we know just which one to choose. We love the Keurig K150 Single Cup Commercial Coffee Maker for many reasons. It combines performance, convenience, and a reasonable price.
However, if you’re looking for a more premium alternative, we suggest that you go for the Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine.
To complement your home coffee maker, get one that’s great for your office desk.